Illustrator is the best vector graphics editing program to come out of Adobe’s stables. The following features of Illustrator make it one of the best vector graphics editor and we use it profusely along with Photoshop for all web page designing jobs.
- Companion product of Photoshop; while Photoshop is best for digital photo manipulation, Illustrator provides best results in typesetting and logo graphics
- The current versions (CS-CS5) capable of producing simple 3D images
- Supports both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Features include Live Paint (for applying colour to objects, particularly overlapping objects) and Live Trace (for raster to vector conversion)
- Latest features include interface updates to control bar, the ability to align individual points, multiple crop areas, the colour guide panel and the Live Colour among others
- Capable of creating multiple versions of a piece of work within a single document through art boards
- Tools include blob brush for merging or joining multiple overlapping vector brush strokes; revamped gradient for more in-depth colour manipulation as well as transparency in gradients and bristle brush for more natural and painterly looking strokes
With so many features, we can develop your websites in Illustrator seamlessly and very efficiently. Please call us for all your Illustrator web designing needs.